“Simply the Best!”
Review of Kaimana Divers

Kaimana Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unlock the power of the Ocean with a dive excursion with Kaimana Divers. Our daily dives get you out to the best reefs and wrecks Oahu has to offer. We dive ALL sides of Oahu and can organize to get even the most inexperienced divers ready to make incredible memories in only a few short hours. Dive Oahu with our passionate PADI instructors. We have the patience, professionalism and experience to make your day of diving the highlight of your vacation. Call today and see the amazing underwater world tomorrow!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Ewa Beach, HI
“Simply the Best!”
Reviewed October 7, 2009

I'm what you can call a semi-local, military and station here for 4 years now. I've had the privlage of diving with a couple of dive shops here on the island and kick myself everytime for not calling Gabe over at Kaimana Divers. Gabe was my instructor for my Open Water, Advance, and Rescue Dive courses. He must be doing something right if he is the only person I take instructions from. Being military I have access to a dive shop right on base, and haven't been in there since Kaimana Divers came on the scene over 3yrs ago. Once you dive w/Gabe, not only will you have a great time, you will make a friend for life. I had my ACL replace just over a year ago and haven't been diving much since, but Gabe has stayed in touch with me still to this day, just calls to see how I'm doing, not trying to get me back in the water. If you use any other company in Oahu, you are short changing your diving adventure. And now that I'm cleared to dive again, you just might see me out there with Gabe!

lonewolfman22
“The ONLY way to dive Oahu”
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Gabe at Kaimana Divers in an EXCELLENT dive instructor. He's a lot of fun to dive with for people at all skill levels. He takes care of all the gear you'll need, and is very accommodating for all your dive needs.

North Hollywood, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Completed my 2 Days of Open Water Certification with Gabe!”
Reviewed September 30, 2009

I visited Cozumel, Mexico a few months ago. I knew I wanted to get certified after taking a Discover Scuba course with Tony (www.scubatony.com). So... I booked a trip to Oahu a few months later. I decided to complete the first half of my Open Water Certification here in California: bookwork and pool dives.

Meanwhile, I was reading around online for a recommended dive shop on Oahu. I decided that I wanted someone like Tony.. Great personality, responsible, patient, and personable. I read about Gabe from Kaimana Divers and right away, I knew he was my guy. So I booked my two days of diving weeks in advance. Very easy to contact via email or phone. Gabe picked me up outside my hotel each morning, we arrived early at the dive boat, completed paperwork, and we were ready to go.

I dove at Turtle Canyons and Horseshoe Reef both days. I saw tons of turtles, eels, and even held a baby octopus. Meanwhile, I was working my way thru the skills such as clearing my mask, navigating with a compass, taking out my regulator and putting it back in, etc. Gabe was always with me, very attentive, and patient. We went thru every skill and he made sure I felt comfortable with all of them before moving onto the next. I learned a lot and feel confident with all of the 'what ifs' of diving now.

You should give Gabe a call if you're looking for a fun diving experience with a pro. He'll take care of ya!

1 Thank awilliam
Central Illinois
“Best Dive guide and instructor in Hawaii!”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

Gabe is a wonderful dive guide. He can accommodate any skill level of diver from never-dove-before to been-diving-forever.

My wife and I dove with Gabe several times and he did an excellent job of going at our pace, recommending sites we would enjoy, and pointing out the hidden critters we would have missed.

I won't dive with any other guide in Hawaii!

Great Falls Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Gabe's Da Man !!”
Reviewed September 28, 2009

I think Gabe is the brightest confidence building dive master I've met. His quiet, direct approach with me gave me absolute trust in him from the get-go. Moreover, he realy does know the cool sites to show ya'. I highly recommend him to anyone divin' off Oahu.