“You couldn't ask for a better dive operation!!!”
Review of Kaimana Divers

Kaimana Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unlock the power of the Ocean with a dive excursion with Kaimana Divers. Our daily dives get you out to the best reefs and wrecks Oahu has to offer. We dive ALL sides of Oahu and can organize to get even the most inexperienced divers ready to make incredible memories in only a few short hours. Dive Oahu with our passionate PADI instructors. We have the patience, professionalism and experience to make your day of diving the highlight of your vacation. Call today and see the amazing underwater world tomorrow!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

The owner, Gabe is amazing. He has extremely qualified divemasters and instructors. The equipment is in excellent condition, the boat is supplied with ample weights and supplies. The boat seats approximately 13 divers, snacks and beverages are provided. Safety is their utmost concern. If an area or dive is not safe another site will be utilized. You never feel crowded, plenty of elbow room. The boat captains are well experienced and are also divers, they always keep an eye out on the water for divers. But what is important to me, you are not rushed, dives are based on your experience. So people who want a more advanced dive are not paired with a new diver. (Unless you don't mind). Those who have better air control are able to stay longer and those other go up. So if you want an excellent dive, fun & wonderful staff and variety of dives, this is the company for you!!!

1  Thank NSdivergirl

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Really enjoyed diving with the folks at Kaimana Divers. They have a great boat, an easy to find location in Waikiki, and most importantly an experienced team of dive masters and boat captains.

They specialize in small-groups and have a great knowledge of some spectacular dive spots... I did 6 dives over 3 days. 2 reef dives. 4 wreck dives. Some great sites just off Waikiki Beach including the Sea Tiger, San Pedro, YO-257, and Mid Pacific Wings.

Highly recommend diving with Gabe and the folks at Kaimana.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great crew! Performed my first open water dive after getting certified back at home. We had a small group which was great for a newbee. Turtle Canyon was the best site.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I went Kaimana Divers before a wedding in Honolulu. I finished up my Open Water certification so I could do a night/manta ray dive a few days later on the Big Island. My Scuba Diver certification was done in the Grenadines, which was also a great experience with Dive Bequia. Kaimana were great in teaching the basics to finish up the OW certification. I had a great time talking with Gabe about this-that-and-the-other on the way to my last training session, which was in a pool overlooking Diamond Head in Honolulu (fantastic view). My two open water dives were with Christine. We went through everything we learned in the pool the day before and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Kaimana Divers to anyone who likes to have fun and doesn't take life too seriously all the time while maintaining safety.

I'm a bit lazy (I completed the course in October 2012 and about to send in my forms), and it would've been great if Kaimana sent in my paperwork for my certification card. All in all, it was a fantastic experience. I got to swim with a squid for a while which was pretty cool.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I contacted the staff a few times before my dives for recommendations and advises for diving before / after running a marathon. Gabe Scotti, I believe is the owner, was very knowledgeable and honest about the potential risks of diving after rigorous excise. He was very nice and accommodate with me changing my dive dates. The dives were great. I wanted to dive the YO-257 and the crew was able to accommodate given a favorable water condition. They also offer very competitive pricing compared to other dive operations. I'd definitely dive with them again.