Mandara Spa at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love this spa!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I bought a deal from TravelZoo for $99.00 for a collagen quartz facial. Get there early so you can enjoy all they have to offer. Nena was my esthetician and she was excellent! I always get a couple of bottles of the Mandara coconut milk lotion to last me until my next visit. It is very easy to make reservations and my husband and kids swim at the beach at the HHV while I get to enjoy the spa.

Visited May 2014

Austin, Texas
“Best Spa in Honolulu”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

If you are in Honolulu you MUST have some treatments at the Mandara Spa! It is part of the Hawaiian Village complex around the Waikiki Hilton. I received 2 treatments there today. I have been receiving full body massages since I was 14, in 1965, and I can say this was one of the 5 best treatments I have ever experienced! My Therapist was Erin, ask for her! The rest of the facilities are beautiful and tasteful too.

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Horrible, stay away.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

It is just not worth it. I decided to pay the extra money for my message so I could use the "spa facility." Now, let me tell you about that. First of all the supposed jacuzzi is so small, it's the size of one of those jacuzzis you have at home. 2) the steam room wasn't working, 3) the sauna wasn't even turned on. 4) the showers were barely working. 5) all of their shampoo/conditioner/body wash felt like it was purchased at the dollar store and diluted with water. For my thai massage, they made you wear your own clothes... I've never had to wear my own sweaty clothes to a massage. When we checked in, the guy at the front told us he would refund our money if we didn't like the service, but when we walked out he was nowhere to be found. I timed the massage, and they finished short by 4 minutes. My lady kept walking around and washing her hands that the overall massage was barely the amount of time I paid for. Oh and if you're using the facility, you have to walk out to the lobby where everyone is sitting to take the elevator and go down to the massage parlor. What kind of a place makes you walk through the hotel lobby to get to a massage? Horrible, and needless to say, I found way cheaper places with MUCH better service.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank Val K
Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“decadence”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Luxurious self-indulgence.
Has steam, sauna, hair care, massage.
If you have a great great love of pleasure this is the place.

Visited December 2013
Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a couples massage”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We purchased groupon coupons and booked a couples massage. After reading reviews I was a bit Leary. But my leeriness soon changed, I was so relaxed after our massage we booked another massage for a few days later before our vacation ended. Oretha and Gary are amazing. Very professional, and do a fantastic job. They enjoy what they do and it shows. I found the service superb and this was the most enjoyable part of our vacation.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Abbeydo

Travelers who viewed Mandara Spa at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort also viewed

Been to Mandara Spa at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort? Share your experiences!