“Horrible customer service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ampy's European Facials & Body Spa
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Rumors are true-- owner will do anything to not honor gift cards!! Customer service is terrible and the facial is a waste of time.

7  Thank Anonymous0001_10

Reviewed February 22, 2010

Finally "used up" my very expensive gift certificate....this facial was a waste...felt like she just kept massaging my face with some kind of oil....I asked if I was having a facial or a massage...felt like a massage...where are the masks and other treatments?? Never again! The girl was nice enough, but I wanted a Facial!!

4  Thank love2gonow
Reviewed May 14, 2008

My husband treated me to a day of pampering for my birthday and it was just what I needed. I had some kind of organic facial and all I wanted to do was eat everything it smelled so good :) Great massage and my fingers and toes looked fabulous as well. Loved my day.

Reviewed May 14, 2008

Their service is simply awful!!! I tried obtaining a weekend reservation and was placed on a waitlist. Anyway, late Thurs, a received a voicemail saying they've cancellations and I am able to obtain the time I need. I called back within 5 mins and left a message giving them the approximate window of 4 hrs and to just "book me in whatever opening". I called to confirm Frid morning but was told they're completely booked and will have to wait for another 2 months!!! The receptionist was awfully rude and the manager wasn't much better either. I was given a gift cert to Ampy's and I'm more than willing to waste it.

6  Thank SPAHOUND
Reviewed October 11, 2007

I would not recommend this spa. it is the worst spa experience i've ever had. i scheduled a shiatsu, but was given a deep tissue...then charged for a deep tissue, which was $10 more. Management refused to acknowledge their mistake, even after the receptionist apologized for the mistake. When I looked on the website, an extra $10 was not listed for the shiatsu price. A week after emailing the manager, Nicole Santiago, I noticed that the price was corrected on the website. I was not given an apology or a refund. And I was given a lame excuse that I signed the liability waiver, so the manager suggested that was not entitled to a refund. ??? My friend also came with me and received a horrible facial. She was left in the room by herself more half of the time, and came out with oil in her hair and bits of mask still on her face. Again, no apology from the manager. Would not recommend. So just a recap - disgusting customer service, horrible treatment quality, and obviously they have no personal morals (Because the obvious & easiest thing to do would be to acknowledge the problem & apologize).

12  Thank kaileke