“very touristy”

Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The service was good but it was rowdy and crowded. Seems to be a typical bar that all tourists loves to hang out. It was ok for what we paid for, and we were looking for something a little more mellow

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Rafael G - Thank you for coming by and sharing your feedback. We are sorry we weren't exactly what you were searching for, so we will pass along your comments to our team.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great location and atmosphere and friendly staff.. Jaime the manager came and visited our table and was super friendly person.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Kat5469 - Happy to hear you had a nice time in our fun atmosphere with our friendly staff. Mahalo!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Liked the location and good entertainment. Food was nice but not super special. I didn't really understand why they advertised all day happy hour specials but our waitress knew nothing about them - seemed like a rort to me. We sat outside but inside looked like more fun. Okay if you can't get in elsewhere.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Happywhalia - Thank you for your visit and valuable feedback. We will address all of your comments and make sure our team is well-versed on what all of our amazing Happy Hour specials are.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to get dinner, atmosphere and staff are great! I had a small issue with the meal I ordered and Felicia was very apologetic and got her manager. When the manager came over, she comped my meal and was extremely friendly.
At most restaurants, I usually don't get taken care of because I'm not one who makes a scene over simple mistakes, I'll usually make a comment and they usually brush it off and basically tell me to deal with it.
Here, they treated it as a failure on their part and fully compensated me! I don't expect much from customer service places anymore, but I'll definitely be eating here again because they're so nice and friendly! They know how to treat their customers!

Nic A - Mahalo! We are so happy to hear our staff took such wonderful care of you and you left completely impressed with our customer service. Our guests mean the world to us, so it's wonderful to know that was conveyed to you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

After a great day of surf lessons & chilling at the beach behind the Outrigger hotel (great beach service there, too, by the way), we took the 30 second walk across the street and got OUTSTANDING FOOD & EVEN BETTER SERVICE (at surprisingly reasonable prices)@ Jimmy Buffet's --- big thanks to Chris, Stacy & the tram for doing their job so well, putting a perfect ending on a great day at the Waikiki beach!!!