“Perfect Day”

Reef Pirates Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers plus crew for a more personalized, less crowded dive experience. We have an excellent safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Atomic and Cressi. Want to try scuba diving and not certified? We offer Discover Scuba Diving. Try diving in a safe, secure, and friendly way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had a blast with everyone at Reef Pirates. I just went out for the afternoon, but we got two dives in. I saw everything I hoped to see, and more. we swam around with turtles and Laurie pointed out that we could hear whales passing by underwater. I loved that the boat was small and clean. It felt like I was just taking a trip with some close friends. I would definitely dive with Reef Pirates again.

ReefPirates, OInstructor at Reef Pirates Diving, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Aloha Juliannette -

Thank you for your review. How fortunate that you heard whale song in the summer! We are glad you enjoyed your dives and hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are in Waikiki.

the Reef Pirates Ohana

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had a great dive with these guys... unfortunately the wind was up, so we couldn't go far. After I mentioned a certain fish that I was interested in, he made sure we went to a site where he knows I might have seen them. I really loved the care for the environment. Warning divers not to touch anything. Have dived in other places in the past where even the DM's picking stuff up and passing it to the divers!!! That really impressed me... as I am a big believer of the 'Take pictures, leave bubbles' mantra. Thanks for the dive guys! Would love to dive with them again...

1  Thank Samone84
ReefPirates, Instructor at Reef Pirates Diving, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2016

Aloha Samone -

Thank you for your review. There is not much we can do about weather but are glad you enjoyed your dives and got to see the animals you were interested in.

Please come diving with us again the next time you are on Oahu.

Mahalo - the Reef Pirates Ohana

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Dove May 2011 and great time. See last year's review. Different the year but all good. Their new boat needs shade but a great small dive boat otherwise. Dive masters were both great. Dive sites were super close and good.

I love a small dive shop and small boat. The way it should be. Go with these guys.

1  Thank Dave D

Aloha -

We appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your dives with Reef Pirates Hawaii. Please come dive with us again the next time you are in Waikiki.

Mahalo nui loa - the Reef Pirates Ohana

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Don't look anywhere else!!!!....these guys are incredible!!....Sean, Chase, Zack, Lori.....all fantastic divers & great people too! They were great with my wife & I who are certified divers as well as with four other "newbies" to diving we took with us! We dove 8 timed with them over three days & I have never felt more comfortable with a dive master than I did with Chase. Can't say much else besides the fact that he is awesome!! He pointed out wildlife to us....including a decent sized octopus, multiple moray eels (one very large one), & fish galore! The highlight of the dive trip though was going down to the WWII Corsair at the bottom of the ocean...106' deep.....it was majestic....I'll post pics later.....don't dive with anyone else!!!

Aloha -

Thank you for your kind review of Reef Pirates Hawaii. We are glad you felt safe and comfortable during your dives and that the new divers too had a great time.

We hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are on Oahu.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

A fantastic experience. Went to Oahu and took the opportunity to dive with some friends. Slightly nervous at first but the instructor and captain were so easygoing, confident, and amiable the anxiety disappeared the moment we were picked up. My friend and I have already looked into scuba certification. We had a terrific personable and thrilling experience. Wouldn't trade it for the world. The experience would not have been the same with different people. Our entire group felt welcome and wefelt they were truly happy to have your business. A+++++ folks. I don't think we stopped talking about the experience the entire trip. Scuba definitely trumped the remainder of our activities!!!

1  Thank Berg240

Aloha -

Thank you for reviewing your Diving experience with Reef Pirates Hawaii. We are glad you enjoyed your dives and hope you will come diving with us again the next time you are in Honolulu.