“Perfect Brunch Setting”

Plumeria Beach House
Reserve with OpenTable
Plumeria Beach House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kahala Avenue
Description: On the edge of the white sands of Kahala, the oceanside Plumeria Beach House is our open-air, all day dining restaurant. Reminiscent of a comfortable island home, with indoor and outdoor terraces, Plumeria Beach House is an ideal choice for casual dining, quiet meetings and cocktails at sunset.
Freeport, IL
“Perfect Brunch Setting”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Previous reviews stated this place didn't have any raw fish, which I thought might be a minus. However, the restaurant held tables for about 25 people (on a credit card). We were allowed to sit for 3 hours which was excellent for a high school reunion of friends who had not seen each other for many years. There were fruits, usual breakfast items with an omelette bar, baked goods, Asian pickled dishes, smoked salmon (with bagel accompaniments) and numerous other dishes. My favorite aside from the salmon was a sorbet/granola/fruit dish. What a refreshing combination of flavors. I was also treated to Portuguese sausage (an Island favorite you can't find on the mainland). The crepes were also very good, but a little too sweet for my taste. We had a wonderful view of the ocean and the staff were very attentive. Some reviewers thought the $40 price tag was a bit steep, but you can't buy this ambience and combination of food for less than that!

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Naples, Florida
“Awesome breakfast buffet and weekend seafood buffet.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We received a breakfast package and so very much enjoyed the amazing daily spread of delicious foods. Most days' there was a fresh made to order omlet / egg station and other days there would be prime rib, or even a fresh fish. My favorite dish was the rolled up crepes which were covered with a fabulous sweet sauce. The weekend seafood buffet was just as wonderful. The food was excellent, great service and the atmosphere and overall environment couldn't be beat!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michele D
Honolulu, Hawaii
“The food was good, the view was even better.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went with a group of friends a total of 6 of us for dinner. I did not know they had Buffet dinner that day or night, or that it was how it was set up. Any who, the food was good but the View is what made our night. If you go on the buffet night, you have to pay for drinks and each adult buffet price is like $60+ or so, drinks not included. They did have a lot of seafood and a la carte steak, which was good, but the selection was a bit poor, at the buffet. I would go here again, but only if we can pay for meals, at regular price instead.

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC
“Went every day for breakfast and once for dinner!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My family stayed at The Kahala Hotel for 6 nights. On our first night we decided to try Plumeria Beach House for dinner. It was good. If I were rating the dinner and the breakfast buffet separately I'd give the dinner 4 circles and the breakfast 5+ circles!

I had the roasted chicken for dinner and it was very good. I tried the chocolate cake for dessert which was very good too. The service was good and the restaurant itself was beautiful.

We also ate at Plumeria every day for breakfast. The servers were all incredibly friendly and attentive, and the selection of food was incredible! Everything was excellent. I'm still dreaming of that breakfast!

• Visited June 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
“It is not New England style but still is a really good seafood buffet”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

OK - I am prejudiced towards New England style/fried sea food but the Friday evening sea food buffet is worth checking out. Plenty of fresh oysters, crab, fish, and other items. Note that this place would not be in the top 100 sea food restaurants in New England but it is still good. The drinks and view are first class. Not bad for Hawaii...But I kill for fried clams with bellies.

• Visited May 2014