The outside of the building is not to exciting based on other Wyndham properties I have been at before, but the inside is entirely different. Stayed in a studio unit on the 14th floor facing west and overlooking the canal and park. This is not a beach front property but it only a few blocks away from the beach. I did not find the unit noisy, like one of the previous reviewers.Free wifi with good signal strength. The staff was wonderful, but I did skip the owners update and related activities. This was a business trip and I had no time for pleasure related activities other than several walks along the canal and the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu