Stayed in summer 2012. This place is quiet, far from touristic crowds of Waikiki. It's about 20 minute walk from the beach. I liked the portion of the beach where Hilton is. Lots of good places to eat are near the hotel. My room was clean, with fully equipped kitchen, and with the balcony with a nice view of the city, not the ocean. Customer service is exceptional!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu