We stayed here only one night, as we rented a home on the beach for a week. We had a 2 bedroom/2bth presidential with full kitchen & laundry. Wow! We were pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous it was! Very tastefully decorated & tons of room! Upscale furnishings, comfy beds & the master bath was huge. Nice ocean/city views from living/kitchen/bedroom areas. We were somewhat disappointed that the spare room had a king bed; would've rather had two twins for teens. Staff was very friendly & helpful. There is a valet charge of $30 a day (yikes) but parking in Waikiki is awful so I guess that's why. Location wasn't the best, but we walked downtown in no time & the beach didn't seem that far. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelClick, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu