Royal Garden is a Wyndham Timeshare, however it really is a hotel without the timeshare amenities. The rooms are well appointed (recently refurbished) with comfortable beds. They all have a microwave and a small refrigerator. Bathrooms are small but OK. The location is on the canal side of Waikiki and about a twenty minute walk to the beach. If touring and sightseeing is your goal the Royal Garden is fine. If you are looking for the beach scene you will be sadly disappointed. The doormen are wonderful as are the Expedia girls. Vits, on the corner, is a great place for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. Good prices and food. Ask for Wendy at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu