The room was very nice. We had a small kitchenette (microwave, fridge, coffee pot, sink, dishes) which was nice. We would pick up groceries from the ABC store and stored them in our fridge. We really only ever bought breakfast food because you couldn't really cook anything. The only reason I can't give this place a 5 star rating is because it lacked a restaurant and valet parking was a little costly. We ended up not using the car as much as we thought we would because the hotel is relatively close to shops and restaurants. We just found it easier to walk to most places. With that said the people working the valet were VERY nice. We loved that we could book excursions through our hotel too. They were very helpful -- we just wish we could have had room service which would have been nice on our honeymoon. We were gifted our stay (minus timeshare transfer fee) so we can't complain much! Definitely was an amazing deal for us! Next time we'd want to stay closer to the beach or outside of the city where it's more open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu