Very clean, which is most important to me! We stayed in a studio with a kitchenette, which is nice to make small meals like breakfast. Walking distance to the beach and all of Waikiki. My two gripes are: 1. parking is $30 per night, even though booking websites advertise it as $25 per night (which is insane anyway) 2. the street noise is quite excessive, especially when the trash is picked up daily and when large vans and trucks are backing up in front of the hotel at ungodly hours like 4am, this happens A LOT. We were on the 11th floor and we were definitely disturbed by it.
*TIP: if you end up staying here park on Ala Wei next to the canal for free but, read the signs about street cleaning and move your car to avoid being towed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu