I should start by saying that Aaron at the front desk was so nice. He has a lot of energy and is ready to help any way he can. We stayed in 1512 it was a corner unit with a pretty good view. We had a view of the mountains to the right and if you looked between a couple of buildings you could see Waikiki beach. There is not a lot of drawer space, so keep that in mind. I left some things in my suitcase so they needed to be ironed. The iron leaked all over, I called the desk and they had housekeeping bring me a new one in about 5 minutes. They do not have a hot tub at this location which I was a little disappointed about after an 8 hour flight. All in all it was a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu