This was our first visit to HI. I really wish it hadn't been Waikiki. We are truly not shopping or partying folks. We really would have perferred a quieter, more relaxed area. This hotel was perfet for that! The pool was relaxing.The staff was very friiendly and kind. The bed was extremly comfortable. We have an adjustable Tempurdic at home and sometimes traveling is downright uncomfortable. Bed was wonderful. I only wish the hotel had a nice lounge with an upscale restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu