We stayed here for our honeymoon in December 11'. It is a few blocks off the beach in Waikiki, but still a very good location. You can walk almost anywhere you want in just a few short minutes, so you don't really need a car. (On a side note, we did get a car, and parking is hard to find. Valet is $25 per night). The lobby is very nice and the staff is pleasant to deal with. Any issue we brought up, was immediately fixed or changed. Our room was on the 9th floor and had a very good view of the area with a balcony. The pool area is a bit on the sad side as it is very small, but why are you using the pool when there is the beach a few blocks away anyways, right? Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki offers vacation ownership units within a high rise; mostly studios with a few one and two-bedroom suites. Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a quiet stays in Waikiki while being within walking distance to all the action. The building is mixed use with 140 Wyndham units and 68 privately owned condos. In additions to the free laundry room and fitness center, Wyndham guests and owners have access to the game room and the media lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Wyndham Royal Garden At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu