“Perfect Description - Wonderful Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
1971hawai...
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Perfect Description - Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed September 14, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Jackie was wonderful, the property description was perfect - no hidden surprises. We arrived early and were assisted with baggage storage until check in time.
The location was ideal, one block to the beach, so many eateries nearby - central to everything.
The views from the balcony were amazing and the unit was clean and tidy and all you could need, including beach toys, umbrellas and even games!
We look forward to our next stay, thanks Jackie.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ddondo
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed August 28, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed in Jackie's condo for about a week and a half. The room was "as advertised" with many personal touches. The room was clean, had many extras such as beach chairs, golf clubs and beach towels. The kitchen was very clean. The downstairs coffee shop became our go to place each morning for either coffee, ice tea or smoothie. The outdoor lanai served as a bonus facing the beautiful Diamond Head. What a view! Could not ask for a better host. Jackie was always available to answer any questions I had. You cannot beat the free parking. Most hotels in Waikiki charge up to $35 a day for parking. The location is only 2 blocks from the beach and within walking distance to the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium. My sister and I had a wonderful time. There is plenty of room for a family of 4. Mahalo, Jackie!!!!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
905terryc
Edmonton, Canada
“A good condo for two”
Reviewed July 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband, sister and I stayed in Jackie's unit 1704 in the Waikiki Banyan. It was easy to rent and easy to get in on arrival. The instructions were very clear. Jackie replied to our e-mails quickly.
the location of the Banyan is excellent. Easy walk to Kuhio Beach, to shopping and the bus routes. Very close to the Ala Wai where one can go for a nice stroll on the walkway.
There is also a nice park down two blocks, I believe it was, to a nice park where you can relax under a big banyan tree and escape the crowds with a nice walk to a pond with ducks, etc. The zoo is beside the park as well.
The condo was adequate, would be better with only 2 people, though. The double beds were quite small with the mattresses not quite as big as the bedframe. My sister and I kept hitting our legs on the frame's legs. My husband and I were crowded in the bed. I have difficulty getting to sleep anyway and with not having room to stretch out and toss and turn, I didn't get much sleep. I should have tried the sofa bed in the living area.
The sink being outside of the bathroom with the toilet and shower was really handy with 3 of us sharing.
The closet was quite full of stuff, vacuum, etc. so we didn't have so much room to hang clothes, particularly, dresses. The dresser was very adequate though.
The unit was clean and comfortable. It was behind the elevator, so it cut off a bit of the unit, I think. It was not noisy.
I would recommend this unit for 2 people, perhaps with 1 small child.

Traveling group: Extended Family
treasure2...
Alta, Wyoming
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed April 30, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Jackie's Condo was exactly as advertised. The location was super convenient and having parking included in the rental price was, well.....priceless.
Very comfortable and so fun to have all the "beach toys" available for our use.
We'll definitely be back.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Beachsand...
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed February 24, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I were very pleased with Jackies condo in the Waikiki Banyan. We stayed in unit 1211, it looks just like her pictures from her website.
Jackie privided excellent service, we had a small issue getting into the room. But Jackie took care of it for us and was very helpful. Location is great, lots to do and see close by. Only a few blocks from the beach. It was nice being just above the pool deck. We could get Wifi while lounging by the pool. The building is decent, safe and quiet. She provides a parking pass which is prefect.
The room had lots of little extras, there is a hairdryer, straightener and curling iron in the bathroom. She has golf clubs, beach chairs and boggy boards on the lanai. There were more than enough towels/face cloths etc for our week stay. Since there isn't a daily housekeeping service. But It's nice knowing there won't be anyone in the room while you are out enjoying your day.
Very comfortable condo! We would definitely recommend IT to anyone visiting Waikiki.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
sandralA3...
Vacaville
“#2941 Wow the view!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed for 2 nights in this corner unit with a grand view west over Waikiki and also a lesser view towards Diamond Head. Except for the sea foam green hallway from the elevator to the unit, we were impressed with the wood-floored living area and open bedroom. Galley kitchen has no dishwasher but is otherwise complete. Small but neat bathroom with complimentary bar of Irish Spring bar soap. Jackie provided prompt service and instructions.
Run by Aston. Pool, bbq on 6th floor. Easy walk to beach. No wifi. Free parking if you rent a car.

EddieC566
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Very good stay and excellently managed by Jackie Smith.....”
Reviewed February 3, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Having decided to take a last minute holiday with my 2 daughters, I tried to book the accommodation prior to leaving NZ but did not have time to do so. I booked a hotel for 2 nights and decided to investigate this property once I arrived in Waikiki. Jackie was very swift in her replies and arranged everything we needed for a further 2 nights. The Banyan is well located being a few minutes walk back from the main beach. However my daughters spent most of their swimming time in the pool at the Banyon which was excellent and a great place to meet teenagers. we stayed on the 12th floor and only a few steps away from a well fitted out laundry room. The apartment was well appointed, clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. it had 1 bedroom with an additional bed in the lounge. The air conditioner is also located in the lounge and is quite noisy so if its hot and you run it during the night, you will not get a great sleep. Fortunately we did not need to run it. We were due to a misunderstanding charged for one night too many but were refunded promptly and without fuss. I must comment that Jackie is an excellent manager and we are looking forward to booking the Banyon the next time round.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the Banyon and the pool
Liked least: The front door to the property which appeared old and not too secure.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing