“Great way to see Oahu!”

Oahu Independent Scooter Adventure
Ranked #17 of 313 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Waikiki's premier moped, motor scooter, scoot coupe and bicycle rental specialists. Each of us is committed to delivering every customer an unforgettable experience on two or three wheels. While traveling by motor scooter or moped, riders can enjoy breathtaking views of our islands pristine coastline, explore engulfing waterfalls, and even climb to the peaks of craters. Here at Hawaiian Style Rentals and Sales, we teach all of our first timers how to operate and ride a moped, as well as making sure you start your adventure with all safety tips for the road and a map with our suggested routes. We are also Oahu's exclusive dealer for Genuine Scooter Company. Every new moped comes with a two year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside service. Mahalo!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I rented mopeds for 24 hours. The price was reasonable and the customer service excellent. The mopeds were in excellent condition and ran great - easy to operate and lots of fun too! Purchasing the insurance gave us peace of mind. We would definitely rent from Hawaiian Style again!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I rent from Hawaiian Style Rentals whenever we are in Honolulu for vacation. This is something that you have to try, and these guys have the best equipment around. Prices are really good and you don't even have to have a motorcycle license to ride one. You get to go pretty much anywhere except major highways because of speed limitations. You will be treated right with these guys, the mopeds are always running great and newer bikes than anyone else has.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We had such a wonderful time riding our scooters around in Waikiki and Honolulu. Scooter parking is available everywhere and free, no hassles.

Their scooters are in great condition and the staff is very nice. They even give you a quick lesson and make sure you are comfortable before you ride away. They let you return your scooters late after the shop is closed with a small overnight fee, so convenient.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was the first time I was trying that kind of vehicle. I already love to drive car, but moped! I adore it! And Oahu is so beautiful, so longing the coast was breathtaking. Next time, I'll bring my friends to do that! It is a must.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I decided to rent a moped for my vacation on Oahu but I had never driven one and was kind of nervous. When I arrived they had me watch a video and then went over the moped step by step and then ran along with me on the alley street for practice! And after 5 minutes I was ready to go!
All of the guys there were awesome, very helpful, very friendly! Renting a moped is definitely the way to get around the island it was so much fun! And it's cheap!
When I go back I'm definitely renting a moped from Hawaiian Style Rentals again!