“Mo' Moped, please!!”

Oahu Shore Excursion: Independent Scooter Adventure
Ranked #15 of 314 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Waikiki's premier moped, motor scooter, scoot coupe and bicycle rental specialists. Each of us is committed to delivering every customer an unforgettable experience on two or three wheels. While traveling by motor scooter or moped, riders can enjoy breathtaking views of our islands pristine coastline, explore engulfing waterfalls, and even climb to the peaks of craters. Here at Hawaiian Style Rentals and Sales, we teach all of our first timers how to operate and ride a moped, as well as making sure you start your adventure with all safety tips for the road and a map with our suggested routes. We are also Oahu's exclusive dealer for Genuine Scooter Company. Every new moped comes with a two year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside service. Mahalo!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 9, 2013

4 of us rented mopeds for 24 hours. Was a bit nervous as I've never driven one before...but within minutes I felt like a pro & was loving it!! Drove all around Waikiki, the bike lanes make it quick & easy, and you can park pretty much anywhere. The bikes are parked for the night, but I can't wait to get out there tomorrow!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We rented for a half day, and took the 25$ insurance _they let us keep the bikes until after hours! We took the bikes to hanauma bay, you don't have to worry about parking with the moped! Great drive and a lot of fun just to drive around!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I rented a Moped from Hawaiian Style rentals and had the time of my life.
The staff were very friendly; the Mopeds and helmets also in good nearly new condition and clean.

After a quick video on operation and safety guidelines, I was on my way to a fun afternoon. I rode thru the streets of Waikiki and then headed towards the North shore. I enjoyed gorgeous views of the Island and enjoyed a picnic on the beach before returning the moped.

I will definitely rent again from the Hawaiian Style Rentals and Tours, they are the best!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The guys were great they explained everything and it was so much fun I do it in a minute and I'm a woman and And over 50 my plans are to go out one more day before I leave on the mophead it was so awesome.....

Reviewed January 14, 2013

As an avid cyclist, I needed to hire a bike, both for exercise and to get around.i did a bit of searching, I found Hawaiian Style to be the only place that was within a short walk from my hotel in Waikiki and that had decent looking bikes. I rented a Giant flat bar road bike( no front suspension), which was a bit more expensive than their basic front suspension hybrids. It was a fairly new bike, it had a pannier rack and front handlebar bag. They provided a map with some basic rides and even told me about a couple of them, advising me, as an experienced rider, to try the tantalus ride, which was a pretty full-on 9km climb at about 5-7% grade. A hard ride on a hybrid, but the road was wet, so the threaded tyres made it better than using a slick shod road bike. Rental trades seemed pretty good, I was happy that I rented this bike.

1  Thank em_be53