“Best burger on island no doubt”
Review of Burgers on the Edge - CLOSED

Burgers on the Edge
Neighborhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighborhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Dallas
“Best burger on island no doubt”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I have been here for 6 days and this place has the best burger by far, the other places are just try-hards. This place allows u to build a burger of any style u want, they also have an option for a Kobe beef style of patty! A+++

The Villages, Florida
“Fourth Place...but still pretty good quality for an expensive burger”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My wife and I had heard a lot of buzz about this place. Although we had other Oahu favorites, we were eager to find out if maybe this would become the top one for us. It's fine. Expensive burgers one can customize if the confusing chalkboard menu can be deciphered.

Although the music was blasting too much to be pleasant, the outdoor seating on busy Kapahulu Ave. with its own noise and toxic fumes kept us indoors.

After a reasonable wait the burgers were delivered. They were fine. However, with the amazingly intoxicating Honolulu Burger Company, great Kua Aina burgers, and Teddy's Bigger Burgers close by, this "fourth place" expensive burger place does not compel.

• Visited July 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Able to customize any burger to the max”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Ambassador Hotel Waikiki went to Burgers on the Edge to find the best burger in Honolulu and we were not disappointed. We loved that you could customize any burger and with so many options it was a hard choice. The quality of food and service was great and the location and parking were both good as well. Check out our experience here: http://ambassadorwaikiki.blogspot.com/2011/10/burgers-on-edge.html

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank AmbassadorWaikiki
Little Rock, AR
“Holy Moly...now THAT'S a burger!”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My husband and I were actually on our way to Ono Seafood on the last day of our vacation when we drove by this place. Suddenly I was overcome with an urge for red meat after days of fish. Sometimes you gotta follow your gut and I'm so glad we did. For all burgers you choose between sirloin, kobe, or veggie.

There's your usual burger...or the more ecceletic stylings for the adventurous. We opted for the B B & B (bacon, bbq sauce, and blue cheese with kobe) and the Teri Burger (teriyaki, crispy onions, swiss cheese, fried egg with kobe.) The were both completely different than any burger we've had before and were incredibly delicious. I though the combo of BBQ and blue cheese was a stroke of culinary genius (my husband, however, wasn't that into it.) The Teri burger was juicy, not overly sweet, and the swiss was a nice surprise.

Overall, DELICIOUS! I wish we had one back home so I could try them all.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Jami Kath H
Kansas City, Missouri
“Its a fast food burger joint.”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The burgers were good, but it seemed kinda dirty. You basically eat outside and it is in a strip mall location but it is in hawaii. I had the bacon fries and they were good, but after awhile the bacon flavor is too much. I had a plain burger and it was pretty darn good. The prices were also good about $20.00 for lunch. I would probably not go again unless I lived here.

• Visited September 2011