“Best ever! Look no further.”

Top Limousine Service
Ranked #17 of 72 Transportation in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally based, family-owned and operated! We specialize in airport transfers between Honolulu Airport (HNL) to and from Waikiki Hotels, Cruise Piers, Disney Aulani Resort, Four Seasons, Kahala Resorts, Turtle Bay Resorts as well as residential areas. We also provide services such as: Oahu Island Tours, Wedding Transfers, Dinner Transfers, Prom and all other occasions with very reasonable prices.
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Honestly I could not speak more highly of Scott and this company!

Super fast response times, the best priced of all the quotes, super friendly driver and excellent customer service. The limo itself was also top of the top, very classy and clean, set up with everything you need, music connectivity and cool lights!

You won't pick a better service - thank you thank you Scott!! Will recommend to everyone I meet.

Scott D, Manager at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Hello Laura,

Thank you very much for choosing us to transport your family on your dad’s birthday. I’m so delighted to know that you’re happy with our service. And thank you so much for taking your time to give us a positive feedback. We look forward to provide service for you again on your next trip to Hawaii. Please take care.

Mahalo!!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

It was my family first trip to Honolulu so we tried to do as much research as we could before the trip. Some of our friends who visited the island talked very highly about Scott and his company so we decided to contact him. He was very responsive on emails and answered any and all of our questions before we actually booked him, so it was a very nice impression. They did take credit card payment so that was neat. When we arrived, he was right there waiting for us and greeted us with a big smile. On our way back to our hotel, he gave us many recommendations for activities and places to visit. Given the fact that we had 3 young children, we decided to book a tour with him, and it was such a great decision. On the day of the tour, he arrived early, and promptly started the trip. Wherever we passed by, he would tell us some interesting history and background info about that area. He was super courteous and good with kids as well. Overall, it was a very memorable trip. Thank you Scott and your excellent service, we will definitely contact you if we ever visit Honolulu again!

3  Thank Dantanguma
Scott D, Owner at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Aloha Dantanguma,

Thank you very much for choosing our service as a transportation need for your family’s vacation. It was a pleasure meeting your family and providing service for you. Thank you so much again for your support and taking your valuable time to write us a positive review! I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Mahalo,

Scott

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our trip with Top Limousine Service. Scott's dedication to professionalism and perfection is unmatched. Scott really focuses on providing the absolute best service possible. He was extremely polite, professional and helpful.
It was my family's first visit to Hawaii and we hired Top Limousine to pick them up from the airport as I didn't have a vehicle big enough for them and their luggage. Scott was waiting for them prior to their arrival at the baggage claim with beautiful flower leis and made them feel the full beauty of Aloha with his warm welcome, friendly and professional demeanor and helpful service. They had many questions about the island during their trip and Scott was happy to answer all of the curious questions. The car was spotless clean, roomy enough for everyone and nice and cool inside.
Scott really makes you feel like a VIP with how he treats his customers.
We are already booking him for a Circle Island tour during my family's vacation here and I'm looking forward to enjoying time with my family while Scott takes care of the driving and everything.
I will definitely use Top Limousine Service again and again for future needs. If you're looking for the best airport transportation service or any other type of transportation on Oahu, Scott is hands down the best choice on the island!
Thanks for making my family feel like Ohana Scott! We really appreciate your kind and professional service!!

4  Thank Paul C

Aloha Paul,

Thank you very much for trusting us to provide service for your family. Also thank you so much for taking your time to give us your positive feedback about our service. I’m so delighted to know that our guests are happy and have a memorable time when visiting Hawaii. See you again soon on the tour.

Mahalo Nui Loa!

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

What a long overdue review for Top Limousine Service. I hardly give reviews but this one totally deserves a big applause from me and my family. We came to Honolulu last month and used Scott, who is the owner of Top Limousine Service, and his beautiful partner/driver twice, one for airport pickup and dropoff by their SUV, and one for a short tour around the island by limousine. We had great experience and appreciated their hospitality, professionalism, service, price, and also their great sense of humor. We are referring Scott and Top Limousine Service to our neighbors who are coming to Honolulu next month and all of you in TripAdvisor. Scott, Mahalo.

3  Thank Deanna_Dagnowitz
Scott D, Owner at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Aloha Deanna,

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review. And thank you very much again for using our service during your trip in Honolulu. We’re so glad to know that you’re happy with our service and will recommend others about us too. We look forward to seeing you and your family again. Have a great day!

Mahalo!

Scott

See more reviews
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Our third time using Scott and his team for our transportation experience every time we visit Honolulu, Hawaii, all with great experience. We have a family of small kids and usually go to Hawaii for different occasions. Scott and his company are always courteous, reliable, and he seems to be very knowledgeable of everything around this island so it was such a great pleasure for us to take the tour with him. Scott and all the drivers from his team were very friendly and on time. They dressed well too. The company has quite different selection of vehicle types so depending on my need, I would let him know which one I would want to use. I usually contact Scott directly to get good price and recommendations before the trip.

3  Thank AliciaBenjamin
Scott D, Owner at Top Limousine Service, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Aloha Alicia,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us a great review! We’re so happy to know that you’re happy with our service. We look forward to providing service for you and your family again on your next Hawaii vacation.

Mahalo and have a wonderful day!

Scott Dang