It was our first time at hawaii. This hotel is very close to everything. Ok, the hotel is old, but still they kept it in good shape. PLus we mainly used it to sleep at night. The check in was fast. The front desk were helpful and willing to give you tips of anything you ask them to. We didnt get to use the pool and the bbq on 6 floor i think, but it looks like a lot of people are enjoying themselves. No gym though so we just ran, which is very convinient since the beach is only a block away. Will definately go back here when I came back to oahu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOOKING FOR JACKIE'S CONDOS? LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU FOUND THEM! I have several condos for you to choose from! Rates vary depending on condo, length of stay and time of year. FREE PARKING.. FREE INTERNET ACCESS... FREE CALLS TO CANADA AND US MAINLAND FREE USE OF BEACH CHAIRS, BOOGIE BOARDS, BEACH UMBRELLAS, BEACH TOWELS...ALL LOCATED IN EACH CONDO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE NO RESORT FEES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE Our condos are impeccably clean and appointed with comfortable decorator furnishings. Full size kitchen with microwave, range, refrigerator, and all the necessary utensils. There is a flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player and IPOD docking station, phone and A/C. We provide all the necessities for your convenience and also some extras for your pleasure THE FEATURES The resort is simply incredible, featuring a huge waterfall and Koi pond in the lobby. The recreation deck features a large pool, two spas, sauna, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, snack bar, picnic/BBQ area, and children's playground...even a putting green! You will also find secured covered parking, a convenience store, a coffee house and a laundry room on every floor THE LOCATION Conveniently located within a very short walking distance to: of course, the famous Waikiki beach, Kapiolani Park, Aloha Shell, Aquarium, International Marketplace, Ali Wai golf course, Honolulu Zoo, Movies on the beach, and the 'Rodeo Drive' of Waikiki, Kalakaua Avenue. Car rentals, a church, a supermarket, a multitude of restaurants, and shops are easily accessed. A bus stop is located in front of the resort which will take you locally or around the entire island of Oahu! All major attractions [Pearl Harbor, Huanama Bay, etc} can be accessed inexpensively by bus. THESE ARE NON SMOKING UNITS PLEASE NO PETS PLEASE I ACCEPT: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Checks, Money Order ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu