We rented privately and had an awesome condo on the 36th floor! The view was fantastic and included the ocean and Waikiki Beach, Diamondhead crater and the City. The location of this property is great too. Just two short blocks to the water and shops and restaurants. For the price it was a great deal. Our unit also included free parking which was a huge bonus. The reason I would give it just a little above average has to do with the common facilities. There is a nice little coffee shop in the building and a small store for sundries. When I say little and small, that is what I mean. The pool area was frankly kind of yucky. It is surrounded by green indoor/outdoor carpeting which is even more disgusting when it is wet. It was busy when we were there so the pool was being used a lot. By mid afternoon, the pool seemed dirty and the area around the pool had lots of litter and clutter. It was not a pleasant place to relax. There is also a small store near the pool that was very unimpressive. The pros for us were the actual unit and the location. The cons were basically the common facilities including the laundry, the pool and recreation area and the stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOOKING FOR JACKIE'S CONDOS? LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU FOUND THEM! I have several condos for you to choose from! Rates vary depending on condo, length of stay and time of year. FREE PARKING.. FREE INTERNET ACCESS... FREE CALLS TO CANADA AND US MAINLAND FREE USE OF BEACH CHAIRS, BOOGIE BOARDS, BEACH UMBRELLAS, BEACH TOWELS...ALL LOCATED IN EACH CONDO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE NO RESORT FEES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE Our condos are impeccably clean and appointed with comfortable decorator furnishings. Full size kitchen with microwave, range, refrigerator, and all the necessary utensils. There is a flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player and IPOD docking station, phone and A/C. We provide all the necessities for your convenience and also some extras for your pleasure THE FEATURES The resort is simply incredible, featuring a huge waterfall and Koi pond in the lobby. The recreation deck features a large pool, two spas, sauna, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, snack bar, picnic/BBQ area, and children's playground...even a putting green! You will also find secured covered parking, a convenience store, a coffee house and a laundry room on every floor THE LOCATION Conveniently located within a very short walking distance to: of course, the famous Waikiki beach, Kapiolani Park, Aloha Shell, Aquarium, International Marketplace, Ali Wai golf course, Honolulu Zoo, Movies on the beach, and the 'Rodeo Drive' of Waikiki, Kalakaua Avenue. Car rentals, a church, a supermarket, a multitude of restaurants, and shops are easily accessed. A bus stop is located in front of the resort which will take you locally or around the entire island of Oahu! All major attractions [Pearl Harbor, Huanama Bay, etc} can be accessed inexpensively by bus. THESE ARE NON SMOKING UNITS PLEASE NO PETS PLEASE I ACCEPT: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Checks, Money Order ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu