Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$179.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Waikiki Aquarium
from $179.00
from $81.63
from $36.88
1,833 results
All reviews sea life monk seal small facility tropical fish on display octopus gift shop seals exhibits species tank waikiki admission hawaii dragon volunteers audio
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2017

It isn't a big aquarium so it can't compete with larger ones on the mainland, but it is a nice place to visit when staying in Waikiki, especially with children. I really love the jellyfish tank and the shark tank.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Joanne M
Reviewed September 21, 2017

A fantastic range of fish, many shapes and sizes. Our favourite visit on the island,a must do for families

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Cannot forget coming here with my parents when I was a young girl! I remember petting some amazing sealife while here, also! Perfect, cool day on the island.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017

A good little aquarium for children and older folk to see fish and crustaceans. Knowledgeable staff, good exhibits, reasonable prices.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

This aquarium is smaller than most, and not a great activity to do with young kids. We love taking our kids to museums and aquariums, but this one just didn't keep their interest for very long! There are a few outside displays and one main inside area. It took us about 1.5 hrs and that was with me trying to keep my kids as entertained for as long as I could. There isn't parking, and the aquarium can get crowded pretty quickly. If you are staying in Waikiki, this could be an option because it is within walking distance. But if you are staying in a different part of the island, it's okay to miss this attraction! We normally love museums and aquariums, but I was wishing we had just let our kids play in the awesome grass field opposite the aquarium. Pick a snorkeling adventure to go on instead!

Date of experience: July 2017