“Very good service”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Lewers
Description: P.F. Chang is committed to providing an exceptional dining experience from the moment guests walk through the door. Every menu item is made to order from the freshest highest quality ingredients. Discover the difference. Taste the distinct flavors of the highly acclaimed Changs Spicy Chicken stir-fried in a sweet and spicy sauce, Soothing Lettuce Wraps, savory Mongolian Beef, or the Oolong marinated Chilean Sea Bass.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I decided to have lunch here on a Thursday. The restaurant was not busy. The staff was very pleasant. The happy hour menu offers were very cost effective. I had the pork dumplings and the fried rice with shrimps. They were just OK. Wifi is available. I would return for lunch.

There are newer reviews for PF Chang's

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stopped at this nice restaurant close to our hotel and weren't disappointed. The Martinis were very good and the service was friendly and attentive. We had the best egg noodles we ever had. Only the duck was an issue: I don't like to work on the food and asked if it was already chopped. The waitress say yes but wasn't not. Not a big problem in any case. I would dine once again if in the area.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I sent my traveling companions off on a tour and spent the day on my own, mainly on the beach and exploring Waikiki. The Thai restaurant I was coveting only opens for lunch and dinner, and I was too late, so I just walked around looking for something special. Stumbled upon P.F. Chang's in the Royal Hawaiian center facing Lewer's Street and by then I was starving. It's hard for me to choose a meal when I'm so hungry, but when the waiter handed me the "happy hour" menu it was easy. The menu had appetizer sized portions of a number of delicious items priced from $3-6, so I ordered several and was absolutely pleased with them all. It was way too much food for one person, but somehow I managed to eat it all, and loved every bite. I won't miss P.F. Chang's the next time I visit Hawaii.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Happy hour is from 11.30 to 5.00 wine and beer is $5. The ribs, lettuce wraps, pork dumplings, and spring rolls are really good and ranged from $4 - $6 per entree. Nice place on beach walk. I would return for happy hour

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great restaurant to visit for a beer and a snack or to even have a family meal at. HAPPY HOUR IS GREAT VALUE.