“Food, Drink and a Whole lot of LOvin!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azure

Azure
Reserve with OpenTable
Azure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,210 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood, Pacific Rim, Gluten Free Options, Hawaiian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Los Angeles, California
“Food, Drink and a Whole lot of LOvin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

First off I am going to just come out and say it I am a self-proclaimed foodie. This is my first admission to the world and it felt good.
My husband and I relish in mouth watering bites of food, we make inappropriate noises and I do a little dance in my seat when something is amazing and let's just say I am glad it was a slow night because people would have killed me....because I couldn't stop.
I have a gluten allergy and it is a pain to eat at fancy places but they accommodating me on EVERYTHING. I got their tasting menu, which I highly suggest and they were able to sub things and make it a little different and I did not feel like I missed out on ANYTHING! Which made me feel so good. Our server was amazing she was so sweet and caring and had great suggestions for us. My husband had their Monchong and it was inappropriately good. Anyone who loves food and a gorgeous atmosphere must eat here!!!

1 Thank JessicaDF

“Food, wine and service top class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Last night we enjoyed the tasting menu with matching wines, every dish was full of flavour and top quality. My only criticism would be the dessert of basically strawberries and ice cream with balsamic/cinnamon sauce lacked the style of the previous dishes. My husband couldn't fault it though, we really enjoyed the night and thought it was well priced and look forward to heading back there again next year.

Visited September 2013
honolulu
“Fabulous setting cannot be beat. So so meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hate it when wait servers cover your glass or dish with their hand. This is no Alan wongs. Uninspiring menu...cold food, screamy little kids nearby. My guests loved it but I was disappointed. Mind you, i am spoiled by other fabulous restaurants with delicious, innovative menus in town. We all had fresh fish & it was just ok

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank margaretm808
Mesa, Arizona
“OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I visited Azure on Wednesday night. Had we known that the USC fans were having another rowdy affair on the grounds near the bar prior to the Thursday football game, we would have moved the date, but it was my wife's birthday and I wanted it to be very special. We had lived in southern California for 25 years and experienced their obnoxious behavior many times. When we arrived, my wife was annoyed and both hostesses could sense her displeasure at the noisy environment. They were magnificent and waited for a table to clear away from any noise, we barely sat down, when Janal moved us to the central cabana a few feet from the beach and away from all activity. It was the most pleasurable location that we have ever sat anywhere in the world. Champagne was excellent; clam dip and crackers excellent and Hawaiian breads to die for. Brett, our waiter, was attentive, knowledgeable and very hospitable. We both had a wonderful salads, and different preparations of Opakapaka. The entire meal was the best that we had in Waikiki, and it put Roy's to shame.

We cannot thank Janal and Brett enough for making this special occasion a true 5-star event. We were more than happy to tell Mike the GM how wonderful the entire evening turnout.

1 Thank Ronald C
New York
“Worth the price! Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I went here to celebrate a special occasion while we were in Waikiki and we highly enjoyed it. The quality of the food was better than any other we had in Waikiki and the service was also superior. More akin to a high-quality NYC restaurant, the ambiance was amazing - we asked to sit outside and were so glad we did. We had a lovely view of the beach and water.

We did the tasting menu and I don't think we even remotely disliked a single thing. I would categorize it as new american - slightly gourmet, but nothing you wouldn't recognize. We had such a great experience and the food was soo good - highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013