Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $460.00
More Info
from $550.00
More Info
All reviews sea tiger ala moana hotel explained everything diving experience small group oda oceanus jt shipwreck certification shop tank gear visibility company instructor boats
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019

I just finished my DM training over at ODA. Although I had just six weeks to do all of it, including my rescue diver course, Jamie did his very best to put together a program that suited me and coverd all of it. He was very supportive. The course itself was hard at some points, which shows that he is taking his job seriously. Despite that, I enjoyed the course and its profesionality. I felt well cared about. If you plan to do a certification over here, I can definitely recommend doing it with ODA.

Date of experience: August 2019
Jamie T, Scuba Instructor at O.D.A. PADI Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Hi Nico. We were glad to have you as a student. You worked very hard for your PADI Divemaster certification. Keep diving. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed July 18, 2019

my english skills are not the best. Jamie trained me anyway. they were unforgettable dives. Thank you for your teaching.

Patrick,

I am glad you had good time. It was a pleasure to meet you. I am used to training non native English speakers because I was an English Teacher abroad for many years. Anyhow, I am glad you made it back to Switzerland safely. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 28, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about ODA.

While on a work trip a few months ago I signed up to get a collection of certifications done at ODA Scuba. I reached out to Jamie a few months later after completing the online learning portion and he was quick to respond. He was nice, accommodating and explained in depth what would be required of me and what I needed.

Jamie was extremely flexible of my weird schedule and we got done what I needed to get done plus some extra fun dives with one of his dive masters.

The instruction was amazing and with a personal touch. The boats were not crowded and dive groups were small. It’s Oahu so of course the Diving was great with amazing visibility and an extensive amount of wildlife. There was one particular curious turtle that followed us around for our hour reef dive wanting to look at what we were looking at. There were also some really cool polychaetes on one of the dive sites that were fun to look at.

I did a dive with one of his dive masters, Frankie, and he was fun, helpful, and an amazing diver.

Overall, a great time spent with ODA in Oahu. It’s conviently located in the Ala Moana hotel, with expert instruction and a fun way to spend time and see the best of what Oahu has to offer.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

Awesome and Funny instructors!
This was our first time scuba diving and it was amazing, best thing we did in Hawaii. I was feeling a little nervous at first but the instructors made me feel comfortable diving down, when I got to the bottom I got to see some nice big turtles.

Date of experience: June 2019
Jamie T, Scuba Instructor at O.D.A. PADI Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Chiney,

Thank you for the nice review. We try to make the "Discover Scuba Diving" experience as pleasant as possible for new divers in hopes that they will want to continue the journey and become certified divers in the future. As you know, there is a lot to see down there so please come back and come diving with us again :).

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

I had an extra day at the end of a business trip so decided to book a dive. Despite the last minute booking, and being the only one going, out I went the next day. The professional and enthusiastic staff, coupled with good quality dive gear made the dive easy and highly enjoyable! With many easy to reach and good quality dives available off Honolulu I would highly recommend using these guys if you need to scratch the diving itch whilst in Hawai’i!!!

Date of experience: June 2019

Dear Jason, thank you for diving with us. We try really hard to accommodate everyone to make their visit to Hawaii as pleasant and memorable as possible. We really appreciate the kind review and hope that you will come back to see us again next year.