“Good food in a hidden place!”
Review of Bistro Divino - CLOSED

Bistro Divino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went there at 5. P.M and I was the first one there. As there was no alcohol I went to the near- by ABC store and bought a small bottle of wine. Later on around 6 p.m. a guy was going to the next table asking if they wanted wine. Apparently he was from a wine store down the street. So he goes and brings the wine and the restaurant charges a minimum price, $4 for bottle for opening it and serving it. I had only a one- glass bottle so I was not charged! There is a serving price for a 6 pack of beer too.
I had wasabi pizza and it was very good! There were three sizes: Personal, medium and large. They ranged from $9-17. The personal size was more than enough for one small person.
There were pasta dishes: chicken & sea food pasta, and then pizza and special pizza. All have different sizes and prices. Nothing is over $35. I would say, very fair prices.
It seemed like it was already getting people by 6.30. So the place is very popular! The place, however, looks very modest. Wall decorations were interesting, a bit like graffiti!
I enjoyed my pizza. If I were to stay here longer, I would go again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have eaten at Divino's several times over the past 4 years. It is a block off the beaten path and worth the trip. Nice quiet lighting with good food and great atmosphere. Peaceful live music that takes requests to make the experience a little more personal. Always have had great service. Bring your own wine. Prices are are affordable. We make it a destination every trip to Oahu.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.Great pizza & pasta.we loved it.Live entertainment.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Bistro Da Vino is a homey, comfortable, quaint with an almost cheesy decor. It works because the food is good enough, service is good and the guitarist sensational!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Frequented Divino's in 2010 many times, it was excellent!
Why do you not serve breakfast anymore. In 2012 no more breakfast... just dinner.
Please message me and let me know where to get breakfast like you were serving elsewhere on the island!! PLEASE! Thank you!