A great rental only minutes walk to the beach and Kalakaua Avenue. You can't expect much for the cost but it does represent good value. We have been to Waikiki many times and stayed in hotels. This trip we were being a little more budget minded so we chose The Cabana due to its location and cost. We stayed in #305. Its a walk up so if you have bad knees choose somewhere else. It is very secure and quite private and although at times we did get some noise from a nearby construction site it really wasn't a worry. The kitchen has all you need and the king bed is reasonably comfortably. I believe a number of the apartments available for rental in The Cabana have been fitted out in a similar fashion and whilst they do the job, maybe for a little extra it could have been more comfortable. The bar table and stools in the kitchen matches the one on the lanai and are not comfortable at all and the couch/divan is just a single bed with some cushions on it. Don't expect a couch. But this is small criticism for what is essentially a good place to stay. The bath and beach towels towels are good quality and the airconditioner works well. Special note to Ali'i Beach Rentals who quickly addressed an issue we had with the bed sheets and for their concern during the tsunami warning. They are a delight to deal with. Would I stay there again? Despite being quite spoiled when we stayed at the Moana Surfrider on our last two visits, we liked the Cabana alot and would happily stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu