All reviews budget hotel waikiki beach two blocks kapiolani park honolulu zoo bed was comfortable abc store would stay here again an older hotel location is great free upgrade front desk staff per day up to date diamond head kitchenette etsu
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Myself and two friends stayed at Ewa Hotel Wakiki for 7 nights in November 2012 and found it to be a wonderful hotel with friendly, helpful staff. The hotel was only two blocks from Waikiki Beach and very close to transport (The Bus and trollies). It was also very close to the famous Teddy's Bigger Burgers!! We had a great time on our first visit to Waikiki and it helped knowing we had a great place to stay each night. I would definitely reccommend Ewa Hotel to friends & family and would not hesitate in staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Seznz
Jennifer B, Manager at Ewa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Aloha Seznz,

Thank you so much for posting a review! Our location is one of our greatest selling feature and I am glad that you enjoyed your first trip to Hawaii by staying at Ewa Hotel. Teddy's Bigger Burgers is also a crowd-pleaser! Please come back again and we'll make sure your second visit to Hawaii will surpass your experiences from the first. :-)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This hotel is wonderful! When i go back to Honolulu, i will stay there again. I am recommending it to all my friends who will be visiting Honolulu. The location is extremely central. Only a couple minutes walk to the beach. The staff members are very friendly and helpful especially, John. The housekeeping also did a wonderful job.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ken H

Aloha Ken H,

Thank you for your kind comments. Be assured that I will pass on your praises to the staff and to Jon. See you soon!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is a great budget hotel in a perfect location, a block from the beach in Waikiki, 1/2 block from Kapiolani Park--my favorite area in Waikiki. It's spotlessly clean with pretty white bedspreads and a good supply of towels. We got a great internet rate from a comparison site for a studio with twin beds--it was only 2 nights so my husband and I jumped at the rate, but were upgraded to a 1 bedroom with a queen bed, and the twin beds in the front room. The room was well equipped with TV, kitchenette, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and cutlery/plates/cookware. We had a balcony that faced the street. WiFi and parking costs extra. There are no amenities like a pool or fitness center but the front desk is manned 24 hours a day with friendly staff. First class shopping and restaurants are on Kalakaua, but lots of great deals can be found on Kuhio and Kapahulu Ave. The city bus runs on Kuhio, which can get you all over the place. if you don't care about all the extras and just want a clean, quiet room near the beach this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IngasAdventures
Jennifer B, Manager at Ewa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Aloha IngasAdventures,

Mahalo from the bottom of my heart for your review! What we lack in amenities (pool, etc.) we make up for having the friendliest staff. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed in Ewa hotel for two nights in october 2012. Hotel staff are nice, the rooms are a bit dated but clean. The location is perfect - only a few blocks from the beach. All in all I think its good value and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Aloha Binobin,

Thank you for your recent stay and comments regarding the property! We are working very hard in getting our rooms refurbished and refreshed. See you again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

A budget Hotel run like a 5 Star Hotel. It starts with going beyond expectations.The cleanliness of the entire Hotel. Service... I never expected daily clean towels and someone at the front desk 24/7 giving the feeling of safety. My room was on the 3rd floor and I never had to take the elevator.. they read my mind when I checked in, and I could open all my windows for fresh air, never turning on the air conditioner. Who could deny the 5 star location. One block from the famous Waikiki Beach and shop till you drop on your walk till you get there. The furniture was well used, but well taken care of.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gidgetgonehawaiian

Aloha Gidgetgonehawaiian,

I am so happy you find our location 5-star. Our location is actually my favorite area of Waikiki. Visit us again soon please!

Mahalo!