Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $99.00
from $79.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews historic honolulu diamond head great ride manoa falls in great shape hanauma bay iolani palace these guys helmets trek route brakes shop paths saddle cyclists waikiki
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We rented bikes for a week while in Waikiki (we were staying at Ilikai). This was the best option ever to get around Honolulu for a week and stay active. We rode the bikes everywhere! As Trek owners ... it was a true pleasure to have the same bikes on vacation as we have at home ... such great bikes. The service offered at pick-up and drop off was excellent. To our delight, the bikes came equipped with everything we needed! Front bag to hold u-lock and phone, etc. and the back rack to hold my towel and snorkel gear. We purchased the insurance at a very reasonable rate so not have to worry about locking up the bikes around town and we stored them overnight in our condo. Was a great experience for us!

Date of experience: September 2018
Travis C, Owner at Bikeadelic Bike Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Aloha Jules, thanks for the review! We're glad you had a great time and enjoyed riding our bikes. We love being able to help people experience aloha on two wheels while visiting Hawaii. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I rented road bikes from this shop while on vacation in Waikiki and all went very smoothly. Their location was perfect for us, only a few blocks from our condo. We had researched the area for possible rides and the staff were very helpful to confirm our navigation. We LOVED the Tantalus loop ride..beautiful climb on shady roads with lots of switchbacks (and very few cars!) through a rainforest, great spots to pull out for views & photos. Only a few miles to ride to get out of town. We added the ride around Diamond Head on our way back home. Second day we rode to Hanauma Bay (gates are closed on Tues, FYI). Mostly highway with nice bike lanes both directions. No problems either day, felt very safe. Their Trek Domanes were in very good condition, Kyle spent time making sure we were fitted and comfortable. We look forward to renting from them again and doing more rides if we get back to Waikiki! Mahalo!

Date of experience: August 2018

Aloha! Thanks for the review. We're glad you had a great time exploring and that our bikes worked out well for you. We love getting people out on bikes and exploring Hawaii on two wheels! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Excellent bikes in great condition. Really good maps
When I went in there I got asked if I wanted to rent a cruiser, I’d say maybe just ask people what they want to rent first. I went the road bike. Loved it, but could have had a female saddle, still a bit sore!

1  Thank Acmelbournegirl
Glenda B, Guest Relations Manager at Bikeadelic Bike Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Mahalo for the review, and for the reminder to us to let customers know that we do have options for saddles. Mahalo.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Excellent bikes (Trek brand) with high pressure tires and reasonable prices, according to my buddy who is a cycling fanatic. I Just rented from them yesterday -- 25 dollars for a half day but only 35 for 24 hours. They give you a Kryptonite lock to lock it up. I rode up to Diamond Head (one of the several recommended hikes in their brochure, ranked for difficulty). Insurance was an extra five bucks, covers theft and damage to the bike. Unfortunately I lost the key to the lock (not covered under insurance) but they applied the 5 bucks to the 10 dollar lost key fee anyway. They even have an option for the skinny seat or wide seat. Plenty of bikes. I will use them the next time I'm in Waikiki and will have to do one of the other recommended So much cheaper and healthier than renting a car!

Date of experience: July 2018

Mahalo for such a nice review, and for mentioning some of our finer features that folks care about when considering their rental choices. We can't agree more that this is the way to see Waikiki! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Rented bikes to tour around Honolulu. Wanted a decent multi gear bike. Found this small shop with a range of excellent bikes ranging all the way from standard hybrids with upright handle bars to top of the line carbon fiber. Nice well fitting helmets available. Best thing as the staff who planned a great ride out to the Kahala hotel where we locked up the bikes and watched the dolphins cavort. Definitely a great choice!

Date of experience: July 2018

Mahalo for the review! In addition to our self-guided Waikiki's 5 Best Rides and our Guided Tours, we LOVE mapping out fun routes with our visitors. Kahala is one of our favorites, so glad you enjoyed it.