“Pearl Harbor & Oahu”

Discover Hawaii Tours
Ranked #21 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Leave those giant motor coaches to the herd. Savvy travelers join Discover Hawaii Tours on our small-group tours that include the Road to Hana, island sightseeing, eco tours, private tours and much more. Our huge selection of tours and our friendly, professional tour guides create an unforgettable experience of Hawaii that you'll love. We want you to feel at home in our islands, and it's our mission to provide the perfect tour for your Hawaiian vacation. We want you to love our tours so much that you’ll tell your friends! Since 1995, we’ve hand-selected the finest tour guides in the islands. Our guides are experts on Hawaiian history and culture, including Pearl Harbor and ancient Hawaiian folklore. When you choose Discover Hawaii Tours, your tour guide will be as memorable as the breathtaking sights around you.Discover Hawaii Tours is a locally owned and operated company with headquarters in Honolulu.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

It was a great tour and covered what I wanted to see. I wanted and overview of both places. The guide Jonathan was super and gave us valuable history and other information. The group was small so individual questions could be asked.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,844)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Loved Jonathan. He made our day trip informed and enjoyable. Great personality and perfect for his job.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was only in Hawaii for two nights and chose to tour the island of Oahu with Discover Hawaii Tours. I liked what I read on Trip Advisor and was not led astray! I chose the 9A circle Hawaii tour. Knowledgeable does not even start to describe the tour guide. The entire way was filled with information on the history, flora and fauna of the island. Indeed the story of the entire island chain. The bus I found to be quite comfortable and the pace just right to cover that much territory in one day. Lunch was a choice of several things. I choose a turkey sandwich and I was pleased. It came with chips, a cookie, cole slaw and a bottle of water. I didn't hear a single complaint from others who choose various options. The Dole Plantation was interesting and you must try the pineapple soft serve. Better than I could have imagined. Another stop produced a coffee tasting as well as various flavors of macadamia nuts.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Greg, our tour guide, was prompt for pick up and drop off, very friendly, knowledgeable and delivered precisely what we wanted - a full Pearl Harbor experience with poise, facts and the warm friendship of a long time friend! Well done Greg and Discover Hawaii Tours (especially for hiring Greg).

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Jesse was our tour guide & he was awesome! Very friendly, funny & informative. We had a great time with him. The tour group size was perfect.