“Awesome Pearl Harbor Tour!!”

Discover Hawaii Tours
Ranked #22 of 332 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Leave those giant motor coaches to the herd. Savvy travelers join Discover Hawaii Tours on our small-group tours that include the Road to Hana, island sightseeing, eco tours, private tours and much more. Our huge selection of tours and our friendly, professional tour guides create an unforgettable experience of Hawaii that you'll love. We want you to feel at home in our islands, and it's our mission to provide the perfect tour for your Hawaiian vacation. We want you to love our tours so much that you’ll tell your friends! Since 1995, we’ve hand-selected the finest tour guides in the islands. Our guides are experts on Hawaiian history and culture, including Pearl Harbor and ancient Hawaiian folklore. When you choose Discover Hawaii Tours, your tour guide will be as memorable as the breathtaking sights around you.Discover Hawaii Tours is a locally owned and operated company with headquarters in Honolulu.
Manteca, California
“Awesome Pearl Harbor Tour!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our first trip to Hawaii.We wanted to do Pearl Harbor the right way and I think we did. Our tour guide Greg was awesome! Greg treated us like his family, made sure we were always informed and he had a great sense of humor.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
  • Slovak first
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pearl Harbor, Flea market tour”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Enjoyed being in a small group! Lani was very pleasant and kept us well informed! It was a very nice tour!

Bedford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pearl Harbour Tour (2A)”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Highly recommend Discover Hawaii Tours for anyone planning a visit to Pearl Harbour. My wife and I did the full day tour (2A) and our tour guide, Lana was a gem. So knowledgeable and informative and also very entertaining! The day was extremely well organised and I would have no hesitation in using them again.

Visited September 2012
Roatan
“Great Day!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It was a well organized and planned excursion. The shuttle staff and tour guide were all friendly and fun. John our tour guide was the absolute best. His knowledge of everything on our tour was full and his passion for his island was evident. He was absolutlely hillarious and kept a long day interesting and fun all day!

Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to see Oahu!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is my first visit to Hawaii-Oahu to be exact. My daughter-in-law and I took the Ultimate Circle Island Oahu Eco Tour so that I could get an overall tour. Our driver, Bruce, was an excellent guide. Having grown up on the island, he could give us insight others might not be able to. We saw so many sights-more than we could have seen on our own, and got a history lesson. There were many photo ops along the way, sufficient restroom stops, and the "small group" of 23 was the perfect size for such an in depth tour! I thoroughly enjoyed the all day tour! I would highly recommend the Discover Hawaii tours to visitors.

2 Thank alf624