While we were In Honolulu in July 2013, we stayed part of the time at the Holiday Inn Beachcomber. The Beachcomber is a fun family oriented hotel. The hotel is close to all the major sites and off the main bus line. If you are into shopping, the hotel is next door to a major shopping plaza. There are restaurants in the hotel as well as down the street'
The hotel roomsare big and well furnished. There is a pool and health club on the second floor.The hotel has many of the amenities found in the larger more expensive hotels.
Last, but not least, the hotel staff were found to be very courteous, helpful, and professional. We were able to book tours and others activities through the hotel activity center.
When we return to Honolulu, we would likely stay at the Beachcomber.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu