The biggest plus point of the hotel is the location. Right in front of Cheesecake Factory and above Macys, its just perfect.
The hotel rooms are good size. So all good. They have their own laundry which is handy. Pool is not bad either.
Negative and biggest one is do not include breakfast in your booking if you are staying for more than one night, Jimmy Buffet will serve you the same crappy breakfast with no variety for all days you stay. Not worth it. Worst of the lot.You are better off going to Dennys or iHope where you can choose something different everyday.
Lifts are so slow that people get in whatever direction it goes. 4 lifts but it takes ages for you to find one.
One more biggest negative for people from Australia is that all flights reach there early morning. But rooms are not available till 3. So if you want to crash, book an extra night or you have to wait in the lobby for 5 hours.
Overall good location if you want to crash in a nice cosy place.But do not include breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu