Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
$329
$300
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$219
$352
$326
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa(Honolulu)
$204
$279
$209
$450
2,911 results
All reviewsthe holiday innjimmy buffetsjames speightacross the streetgreat locationmaui brewing companythe cheesecake factorywaikiki beachmagic of polynesiathe international marketplacepartial ocean viewcentral locationkalakaua avenuestreet levelhigher floorhousekeeping staffdiamond head
Reviewed May 29, 2013

A different person every time at reception - doing a job but not over helpful or friendly. The computer system eats dollars with no indication of how to use it. Music at breakfast was far too loud making you want to get out quickly. Get em in and get em out it seemed. I wouldn't stay there again. The room was OK but nothing to write home about just a standard room with enough milk, sugar etc for 1 drink a day. so have to keep asking for more. Supposed to be a Holiday Inn Priority booking. It seemed we were the poor relation here.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room to get a view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Dean N, General Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Aloha davenac and thank you for your review of your recent Beachcomber stay! I'm sorry to hear that you felt our staff was not up to par and that you had other issues during your visit here. None of those are typical and I hope that you'll consider staying with us again the next time you visit Honolulu. Feel free to reach out to me directly, and I'll look over your future reservation. And thank you for being a loyal IHG Priority Club Rewards member - we do appreciate your business and support. Mahalo, Dean.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We found this to be a very nice hotel in a great location. The beach is across the street and very easy to get to. The hotel staff were very nice and friendly. My only minor complaint was that I was charged $30 per day for parking at the hotel. To be honest I don't know if this is the going rate for hotel parking, it just seemed high to me. I will stay here again in the future.

2  Thank Jim P

Aloha JimP and thank you for your review of the Beachcomber! We certainly appreciate your business and am delighted to hear that you found our location superb, and our staff nice and friendly. Regarding parking, yes, rates have climbed over the years, and we do evaluate ours regularly to ensure that we're competitive. I trust you found our valet service convenient and of good value. We look forward to your return to Waikiki and our hotel in the near future. Mahalo, Dean.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed at Beachcomber for one night when I returned from Big Island. This hotel is one of the nicest Holiday Inn’s I have stayed. The hotel is situated one block from the beach. Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. They upgraded my room to one with an ocean view and I was given a room on the 16th floor. The room has a modern design and seems to have been recently renovated. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. WiFi internet access was included in the room price and works very well. If you need to park, they have valet parking and it costs 30$ per day. They are many restaurants around the hotel and places you can buy what you need. The area around this hotel is a major shopping area with upscale stores and is very crowded at night. We enjoyed having coffee and pastries at Honolulu Café which is very close to the hotel. I recommend this hotel which is reasonably priced for the area to those visiting Waikiki.

2  Thank Horea R

Aloha BaltimoreTraveler and thank you for your kind words on your recent Beachcomber stay! Wow, the nicest Holiday Inn is a great compliment and we also appreciate you commending our pleasant, helpful staff. Please come back and next time you must stay longer and enjoy more of Waikiki and what the island of Oahu has to offer. Mahalo, Dean.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The location is good as it is near the International Marketplace and across the road from the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. Rooms and service are only average but you only get what you pay for. Overall it is a friendly hotel that represents good value when compared to others.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank InquisitorX
Dean N, General Manager at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Aloha InquisitorX and thank you for your review of your recent Beachcomber stay! We thank you for your business and your kind words about our good location, friendly staff and good value - our team never gets tired of hearing those words. We also appreciate receiving your more feedback on areas that you mention as average, as we always look for ways to improve and better take care of our many guests year-round. You may email me c/o of the hotel website anytime. We look forward to your return to the Beachcomber next time you're in Honolulu. Mahalo, Dean.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

On arrival we were given a free upgrade to a partial ocean view room which was a nice start to our stay. We had interconnecting rooms on the 10th level which were clean, comfortable and fairly good value by Waikiki standards. The music from the bars below finished around 10pm every night and did not worry our kids at all. The pool area was a little bit smaller than we had hoped but it is a hotel not a resort and this is reflected in the much lower price than any of the nearby resorts! The staff were all happy to help with any queries and the fact that it is located opposite the Cheesecake Factory is a big plus!

1  Thank Candice1978

Aloha Candice1978 and thank you for your review of your recent Beachcomber stay! We certainly appreciate your business and your kind words about our clean, comfortable hotel, good value and staff, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Mahalo, Dean.