Stayed here for 4 nights in early May. Location was fantastic, a block from the beautiful beach and in the middle of busy Waikiki. An average Holiday Inn - comfortable beds, good sized room, fridge & coffee machine. We were on 18th floor with a partial beach view. After staying in the middle of Times Square in New York we were surprised to find the noise from the street was far more intrusive here, making sleep difficult at times. The balcony was very small & the shutters did not keep much light out. The staff were very nice with a quick check in & out. We ate breakfast at the restaurant once & it was pretty ordinary, but there were plenty of places to eat outside the hotel. Overall it was a good standard hotel & I gave it a higher rating because the location was so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu