I had a top floor facing beach soy views were good. I could see diamond head and main street. My room had a baday. Room was big enough and clean. Hotel staff was friendly. It costs $30 per day to park car which i thought was a lot considering cost of hotel. Its not free.
There are a lot of places to eat and things to do close by. Beach is about a 3 minute walk from from front of hotel. Its not that close but its ok. No good places to wash up though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu