Stayed at Beachcomber for 5 nights in 2 rooms. We are a couple with 3 adult children. We requested 2 doubles with Ocean view. We were on 18th floor and both rooms had fantastic views. The rooms were spacious and bathrooms good. We slept with our sliding door open most nights for fresh air. We didn't really notice the noise. The location was fantastic. We could go shopping or out for the day and come back and have a choice of restaurants or shop till 11pm! The breakfast was adequate with fruit, cooked or waffles. Entertainment as well! James at the tour desk was great. The price we paid was also fantastic. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu