We have just returned from an 8 night stay at the Holiday Inn.
The hotel is in a fabulous location, close to all the shops, cheesecake factory and a short walk across the road to the beach.
The room was spacious by comparison to rooms other friends had at other accommodations in Waikiki at the same time as us and also much cheaper as there is no daily resort fee on checkout.
The only thing we found that was that the cleaning of the room was not quite what we are used to when traveling. The sink etc was not wiped down and sometimes the bed looked like it was made in a rush or the sheets had just been pulled up. This is not a big deal though and would not stop us from staying here again.
We stayed on the 22nd floor and could still hear the street noise but it didn't stop us from sleeping. The view of diamond head was definitely worth the extra $ we paid for the upgraded room.
Overall this us a great place to stay, friendly staff, terrific location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu