We stayed at the Holiday Inn as a cheaper alternative to the Outrigger on the Beach and it was just as good.
We checked into a partial ocean view room and it was great.
Medium sized room with 2 double beds (and an extra rollaway)
The only downside - room was a little noisy at night (we were up very high) and the buffet breakfast was appalling - but apart from that, I totally recommend this place.
Location is fantastic - right next to the International Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu