We stayed only 1 night in Oahu so the kids could go to Pearl Harbor and chose this hotel after driving (which is not fun in Waikiki) around looking at hotels. It's amazing how many hotels, shops, restrnts, and people can fit in such a small beach area. Although this isn't our usual kind of vacation-we prefer quite and more "non commercialized" areas but everyone should experience Waikiki at some point. This hotel is in a great place-across the street from the beach. Nice view from the pool and the little grocery/gift store actly had great prices! The Jimmy Buffett restrnt is nice but expensive-of course. The rooms were very nice, beds are great, mini fridge, even the balcony was nice. Worst part was the $30.00 parking fee-almost half what we paid for the room. The staff was very friendly--which every Hawaiian on every island is so polite--they really appreciate the traveling public.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu