We have just spent two nights at this hotel. My sister, brother in law, husband and myself shared a one bedroom unit. It was clean and comfortable. The beds were good as were the pillows. It is an old hotel but very handy to everything and I would stay here again if ever back in Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ambassador Hotel - A Waikiki Hotel, where our ideal Waikiki location meets exceptional value. We are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, on the island of Oahu, offering something for everyone looking for the perfect Hawaiian Vacation; Oahu Activities, beautiful beaches, Surfing, Hawaii Golf, Shopping in Waikiki, Waikiki Restaurants and much more.Residence-style comforts including Full Kitchens, Free Cable Internet, Cable Televisions, Flat Screen TV's and more. Lounge by our sparkling Swimming Pool or take a short stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Just 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport. Conveniently located on the Waikiki Trolley line and bus routes. Shuttle Service by Roberts Hawai’i available. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Mall, Waikiki Beach & other Oahu Activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu