If you want something basic and no frills then this is for you. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Rooms are not that well insulated compared to both the Hilton's we stayed in, you could hear outside noise easily, ie rubbish pickup, trucks etc. Though I would definitely recommend staying somewhere a bit more expensive if you can afford it, much quiter and better facilities. Kitchen was very useful and was clean and well house kept. Concierge was only available during the day and not at night when you need it most. WiFi worked well in the rooms, was fast and reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ambassador Hotel - A Waikiki Hotel, where our ideal Waikiki location meets exceptional value. We are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, on the island of Oahu, offering something for everyone looking for the perfect Hawaiian Vacation; Oahu Activities, beautiful beaches, Surfing, Hawaii Golf, Shopping in Waikiki, Waikiki Restaurants and much more. Residence-style comforts including Full Kitchens, Free Cable Internet, Cable Televisions, Flat Screen TV's and more. Lounge by our sparkling Swimming Pool or take a short stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Just 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport. Conveniently located on the Waikiki Trolley line and bus routes. Shuttle Service by Roberts Hawai’i available. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Mall, Waikiki Beach & other Oahu Activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu