Waikiki Parc Hotel
$329
$754
Hotelpower.com
1,727 results
All reviewsnobu restaurantocean viewsister hotelacross the streetdelivery trucksother hotelsrooms are smallevery morningbuffet breakfastbeach accessrental carhouse without a keyshops and restaurantsabc storefantastic locationhigher floorstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 4 nights from Nov. 29, 2013. Had booked the sunrise package which included a breakfast buffet. Buffet was small but had your basic breakfast items which were excellent and we really enjoyed it; friendly accommodating staff. Stayed on 19th floor (mountain view), room was very clean and larger than I thought and quiet. Great location easy walk to everything. Free wifi in room and hotel which was easy to connect to (just accept terms). Package also came with complimentary parking which was a great deal for me since we were doing a staycation and had a car. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Milton W
jra0720, General Manager at Waikiki Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Nice to know you enjoyed your vacation with us! Our Parc Sunrise package is one of our more popular promotional offers. I am glad you found the hotel and our location to be convenient. Please consider us again on your next Waikiki visit!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great location, friendly staff we stayed October 2013.The rooms were clean and enough room for us.(we were upgraded to the 19th floor)The pool was great on the 8th floor, plenty of room to do a few laps and cool down, lots of sunlounges, fresh towels everyday.We had breakfast every morning at the Nobu restaurant they had such a variety of food we enjoyed it.All the staff at breakfast were so friendly.The staff at the concierge were so helpful (especially Todd).Just a short walk to a small beach area we liked it.We would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VJ62
jra0720, General Manager at Waikiki Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation with us last month! I will relay your commendations with regards to our breakfast service and concierge (especially Todd)! If you return during the summer period (July thru September) or during our holiday period (December 14-25), we offer a dive-in theater and activities geared towards these seasons for our guests. Look forward to meeting you on your return trip!
Warm regards,

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This hotel is right across the street from diamond head beach at about 1/2 the price of being on the beach just a short walk through a resort and you are on the beach. Staff was great very friendly hotel is clean room are nice very modern had a great stay

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
jra0720, General Manager at Waikiki Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Glad you found the location of our hotel to be convenient! Thank you for your commendations of the staff and hotel. We appreciate it! Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I spent 6 nights in late Oct/early Nov 2013. I have been to Honolulu several times, but this was my first stay at the Waikiki Parc.
Will I return? Absolutely.
First, I thought it was nice that they contacted me via email to confirm my arrival details - and I did respond with questions about road access to valet parking (this is an area with lots of one-way and dead-end streets). Unfortunately, the hotel did not respond to my question - at all. If they are going to go to the trouble to ask ... they should respond. Overall, I thought the staff was excellent.
The hotel is 23 stories - with 3 of the speediest elevators ever. A+
It's a scant 1/2 block to the beach, as it sits "behind" Halekulani - the #1 hotel on Waikiki. I thought the location was great. Easy access to ... seems like everywhere! But if the swimming pool is your priority for you - this is not the place. The pool is on a terrace on the 8th floor. Smallish and boring. Nice seating. Not much of an ocean view. They have a second terrace on the same floor that I assume is used for receptions and other functions. Larger and a little better view. The spa services are on the same floor.
My room rate included valet or self-parking, admission to key Honolulu museums and a $75 credit for food and amenities .... not only at the Waikiki Parc, but Halekulani. It doesn't get any better than that. The food at Halekulani is wonderful.
Six nights with taxes came to about $1,700.
My room was on the 23rd floor, a mountain view (the more expensive of the two options for a mountain view). I had requested a room on a high floor to avoid (if possible) the noise from fans on the roofs of the surrounding buildings, traffic, etc. I had a step-out balcony - but other views would have had other configurations, i.e., full balconies.
The decor of the hotel is blah. White with a "vacant," somewhat empty feel. No sense of Hawaiian decor. I, personally, like things simple - but the lobby was just plain boring. Like an unfinished attempt.
The rooms, likewise, were white, beige and grey. A few Aaron Brothers/Michael's type prints on the wall. But one whole wall was plantation shutters that rolled aside, so you could practically have a full wall of windows.
The Parc excelled in its room lighting. A++! Both in the bedroom and the bathroom, the lighting design was wonderful. Thank you for the extra TLC! I could see...
The bathroom itself was very small, but wonderfully designed with a full tub shower. The water pressure was lacking, but the adjustable shower head helped a great deal.
The amenities/sundries in the bathroom were basically what you find everywhere: exotic name ... made in China. (I always bring my own shampoo, soap, etc.) The towels were thin and scratchy ... the world's smallest bath towels.
Very comfy beds. Yummy.
The TV was small, and the system was cumbersome and slow. Furniture was a little worn, but sufficient.
I did not use the food services.
The location of this hotel won my heart. Access to the beach, shops, restaurants, bus was excellent. It was very clean ... and comfortable. I highly recommend the Waikiki Parc.
Betty Lou

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank BLBL
jra0720, General Manager at Waikiki Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Hello Betty Lou, thank you for your comments on your recent visit! I'm happy to see that your overrall stay at the hotel went well. I appreciate your feedback on the pool, our towels and the lack of response to your question on road access to the hotel. We'll use your comment as we continue working on improvements with our hotel services and facilities. Glad the location worked out well for you....it's our biggest selling point! Thanks for recommending the Parc and hope to welcome you back again soon....
Regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of Waikiki. The rooms are clean. The staff are friendly and always are available to answer your questions. The beach is nearby and restaurants are within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 12vacationer
jra0720, General Manager at Waikiki Parc Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Good to hear the location of our hotel and the services provided by our staff met your expectations! Come visit again soon!!