Our party of 6 adults arrived at the Royal Hawaiian after a wonderful stay in a beachfront house on maui. Our holiday just got better and better. The hotel is beautiful, in a welcoming olde world style. Our rooms were perfectly located on the ground floor, so everything was a very easy walk. The surrounding gardens and beach access are stunning and the service was always friendly and cheerful. There are plenty of restaurants in the immediate vicinity, although we gravitated to Dukes several times ( if you go there you must have the dessert!). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel if you are looking for a little taste of old Hawaii. My only regret was not receiving the banana bread and recipe on checkin as our other guests did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu