We chose Hawaii to spend our (delayed) honeymoon & with the help of RandyC@CruisingCo.com we settled on the Royal Hawaiian and we were not disappointed in any way. From our lei greeting to checking in (which we also received a complimentary beverage..yumm) to our room (upgraded with SPG). We had a great view of the garden, the bed was comfy and yes bathroom is small but your not in Hawaii for the bathroom! They gave us a bottle Sparkling wine(which also has the history of the hotel on the back!) ,the banana bread was so good and leaving the recipe a great idea. We took advantage of the beach chairs and umbrellas (which was included in our package) and even had food delivered to us, the encrusted Ahi tuna and the Seafood salad were so good. We also had breakfast in the Lanai restaurant every morning, continental which included pastry,fruit and drink plus the chef had a special smoothie every morning! (also included in our package). The concierge service was awesome they helped with reservations and questions galore. We did have a photographer who supplied us with1 complimentary photo of our trip to the hotel but we did buy more as she took about 70 around the property and they turned out great, (also part of package). We had our anniversary dinner at the Azure right there at the Royal Hawaiian and it was perfect, we settled on the tasting menu and it was beyond good. They even gave us a special desert that said Happy Anniversary. The grounds are beautiful to walk thru. We hope to return and we would definitely like to go back to the Pink Palace. And of course Randy for making the travel plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu