This hotel is expensive, but it is beautiful. . .the atmosphere and ambiance gives you a feeling of royalty. It is a very old hotel, but well kept. . .it has a lot of "class". The local people often have dinner functions in the Royal Dining Room. The ocean view is gorgeous. It is also located in the heart of Waikiki, but you cannot see the hotel from Kalakaua Avenue (it's set-back behind the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center). If you can't stay at the hotel, drop by to have lunch or walk around the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu