Easy walking distance to Waikiki shopping, restaurants and beaches. We went during a busy time of year and the hotel is dwarfed by the nearby complexes. Despite the chaos of the area, the hotel was a sanctuary within a sea of people. This seemed to separate the Royal Hawaiian from the others in the area including the Sheraton next door. I had trouble deciding which one to reserve and I'm glad that I went with the Royal Hawaiian. The noise from the streets are still too loud but that is why you would go to Maui or other islands instead. Overall, the hotel made us feel very comfortable and the staff was attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu