I loved this hotel, so pretty. I definitely want to return someday. Breakfasts on the beach were amazing. The beach bar was a lot of fun. Best Mai Tai's too. Had a $20 hot dog for lunch. Not my typical coice for lunch, but I was curiuos about a $20 hot dog. Well, It was deliciuos. Enough to share. Had it twice as a matter of fact. :-) I just had such a wonderful time. That's all I can say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu